How to configure Global Routing Table
1. Run “SimplyManagementTool.msc”.
2. Verify you create SendConnector using proper Address Space, this address space is not target domain you will send to. This address spaces is next hop.
3. Create Routing Table to set specific domain sending to designated “SendConnectoer”.
a. Click “Global Routing Table” on left pane
b. Click “New Routing” on Actions pane
3. Type routing info
a. Routing Name: Routing name
b. Sender Domain: “prov.com”
c. Recipient Domain: “*” is all domai
If you want to scope specific domain, type domain name
d. Next Hop: Next Hop in sender connector as address space
4. Review Routing Table you created
How to configure Routing Group per server
Create Server Routing table. Server Routing table is belong to each server. This routing table is only applied to server. This server routing table is based on Active directory group. Any user sending from in designated group will be applied. This server routing table take have the precedence of over global routing table.
1. Click “Server Routing Table” on left pane and choose proper server name.
2. Click “New Group” in Actions pane.
a. Group Name: Group name
b. Priority: 0 is highest, bigger is lower priority.
c. Choose Active Directory Group by clicking button “…”
d. Recipient Domain: * is all recipients.
e. Next Hop: Next Hop in sender connector as address space.
How to create a Rewrite Entry
This rewrite entry table is to change sender address; you can archive this same task by creating rewrite entry on Exchange Edge server.
However you should create same rewrite entry table in each all edge server.
This feature of Simply Exchange Transport Agent is able to simplify and manage rewriting sender address at central management tool.
Routing Scenario Example
1. SendConnector lists
|Type||Name||Sender Domain||Recipient Domain|
• Send to email@example.com from firstname.lastname@example.org
• Result: Next hop is “to.archiving.com” by RE1 and GR1
• Send to email@example.com from firstname.lastname@example.org
• Result: Next hop is “to.review.com” by RE1 and GR2
|Type||Name||Active Directory Group||Recipient Domain||Next Hop|
• email@example.com is a member of LegalDL
• Send to firstname.lastname@example.org from email@example.com
• Result: Next hop is “to.encrypt.com” by RE1 and RG1
|Type||Name||Domain||Email Address||New Address|
• Send to firstname.lastname@example.org from email@example.com
• Result: Next hop is “to.encrypt.com” by RE2 and RG1